Tuesday, December 14, 2010
1. Beavers: IMAX: Because beavers are like people and really, really, really funny to watch.
2. Bigger, Stronger, Faster: Because it's a maniacally compelling documentary and steroids really aren't that bad.
3. Black Dynamite: Because it's one of the best movies made in the last five years.
4. Degrassi: The Generation: Because it's about the most fucked up high school in history and you went to high school too.
5. Friday Night Lights: Because football and exceptional television writing are compatible.
6. I Am Comic: Because there's no other documentary centered around stand-up done well.
7. The Signal: Because you're gonna watch this movie then you're gonna be all like, "oh shit."
8. The State: Because sketch comedy shows with really amazing/talented ensembles are funny.
9. Thankskilling: Because the entire crew is aware how terrible this film really is.
10. That’s My Bush: Because you can't go wrong with Matt Stone and Trey Parker in their prime.